Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream

A few months ago in my beauty boxes, it seemed like Weleda Iris Hydrating Day Cream was a staple. I received a sample in all of my boxes. I consider myself the luck one now. I am in love with this day cream. It is for combination to dry skin types. I looked on their website for a little more information. With Iris root this cream can help your skin naturally balance itself. It is a soothing moisturizer packed with fatty acids, carotene and vitamins A, E and F, these protect and naturally balanced your skin against harmful environmental influences. Organic cocoa seed butter nourishes your skin into supple perfection. Your is luminous and moisturized softness you can see and feel. It is also a great base for tinted moisturizer, foundation or poweder. My skin feels moisturized all day. The price is great only $20.00. I highly recomed this moisturizer. They also have another version for oily to combination. Now that I am down to my last sample, I will be ruinning out to get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment