Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eye Primer

As the summer months approach I am quickly realizing eye shadow primer is a must. Has the weather heats up, the eye shadow tends to slip. Eyeshadow primer is great for no slip eye color and even to get a truer shade on the lid. I have tried a few. Two I would highly recommend are Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow base. This product is awesome. It comes in a wand and has a creamy consistency, however once you apply it dries clear. You do not need much at all. Your eyeshadow stays on all day and does not move at all. The color stays vibrant from morning till evening. It retails for $24.00.

The second would be Laura Mercier eye basics. I use Wheat. It comes in 8 different shades. I use Wheat, it is a light natural beige. I can use it as an all over color on days I feel lazy. It works perfectly alone, and with a little liner you have a great neutral eye, which you can wear with a dramatic lip. This retails for $24.00 as well.

Both of these products are long lasting. You will want to make sure you close them tightly so they do not dry out. Both of these are on the higher end of pricing but both definitely worth the splurge.



No comments:

Post a Comment