Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dermalogica Sheer Tint Moisture spf15



Tinted Moisturizers are just a light foundations. They really do not offer much in the moisturizer department. They do offer a spf, mostly around 15. Most of them however are not buildable coverage, like this one. I do like this tinted moisturizer. It comes in 3 shades, light, medium and dark. You need very little, and it comes in a tube, with a small opening, so not much comes out. I love to wear this on the weekends when I need just a little coverage. If you want a little more coverage, a mineral powder works great over this. It is not to oily. The wear on my skin is not to long maybe 4-6 hours before I see a little fading. I always use this over a higher SPF if I know I will be in the sun all day, because it does give a nice healthy glow to the skin. It retails for $43.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment