Thursday, May 31, 2012

Freeman Clay Mask



Masks are a very important part of anyone’s beauty routine. Of course there are many different ones for different skin types. It is good to use a mask once or twice a week. The one I have pictured is really inexpensive, it runs about $4.00. It can be bought at most mass stores, I got this one at Walgreens. Freemans is a great line and has a wide variety of masks. This Clay mask happens to be the Mint and Lemon clay mask. Clay is used for deep pore cleaning. The lemon cools and helps with any inflammation caused by breakouts. I don’t have oily skin, but I do like the deep pore cleansing it provides. I usually make sure to add extra hydration after a clay mask since I am dry. It is always good to prep the skin by making sure the surface is clean. Even a mild exfoliation would be good to help loosen the dirt in the pores. I left this on for 15-20 minutes. Most clay mask also add a glowing effect. Just like a facial, it is great to not put any make-up on right after the mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment