Friday, March 16, 2012

Nail Friday!





I decided to get festive with this Seafoam/Minty green. This color shade is hot for spring. Pastels in general are big, pinks, greens and purples. I tried this because I have really been loving this shade and wondering how it would look on me. I have seen it quite a bit lately. I chose Sally Hansen X-treme wear in Mint Sorbet. I am usually partial to OPI and Essie brands. I definitely see why. While this shade is pretty and is a dupe for Essie's Mint Candy Apple, it was really hard to manage. The consistency was not the same. Some of the time is would be really thin and others really thick. The brush was not as easy as other brands. The drying time was pretty quick. I had to go with 3 coats to good smooth look, and this was with ridge filler underneath. It was only $2.25, so that is ok, and it is not a color I would wear all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment