Monday, March 26, 2012

Beauty Box Subscriptions

I have recently joined 3 beauty box subscriptions; Beauty Army, Birchbox and Beauty Box 5. Each one is between 10-12 dollars. Each month they will either send you a pick of random oversized samples or let you pick your own samples. They determine your samples based off of a beauty profile you submit. The only thing I exclude is anything for oily skin because I am dry. I will review each brand this week. I like these because it give you the ability to try products without paying the big price and they also make great travel sizes.

The first is Beauty Army



As you can see the box is very cute, and packaged nicely. This is my 2nd box. How it works : you are given 9 sample picks every month and you choose 6.

It takes about 10 days to get your box once you have made your selections. You are sent an email as a reminder to make sure you don’t miss your selection time.

No comments:

Post a Comment