Monday, February 20, 2012

Shampoo and Conditioner


About 1 month ago I tried this amazing "new" to me line. Malibu C . It is 100% Vegan and all the packaging is environmentally friendly. Since the products are sulfate free they are great for color treated hair. I have used the Scalp Wellness, Color Wellness and Hard Water Wellness. My hair looks and feels great. I don’t have a bad hair day. My hair is shiny and my scalp feels great. It does lather quite a bit and each one of them has a great scent. The conditioners are light weight and really moisturize my dry hair. My hair was blond for about 9 months and then I recently dyed it to light brown. With all of the bleaching my hair is dry. I am slowly getting it back to its original state and these conditioners make my hair feel very soft. My only problem is trying to decide which one I want to use each day. You can get it at http://www.malibuc.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment