Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

Simple is a brand new line that recently launched. I love the concept; Simple never uses harsh chemicals, dyes or perfumes. Using only the purest possible ingredients, even on the most sensitive skin. I have a couple of products and decided to try the wipes first. Since I was traveling this is a great way to take make-up off on a late night or even refresh in the morning. I did not like these wipes. There are a dozen other wipes which work better. I used an eye make-up remover, but needed 3 wipes to somewhat take make-up off and then had to finish with a face wash. I tried them a few times with different make-ups and all 3 times the same. I would recommend looking for a different brand of wipes. If you have sensitive skin, a baby wipe works better. Hopefully the next product of theirs I will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment