Monday, April 16, 2012

Priti NYC's Soy Polish Remover




Priti NYC's Soy Nail Polish Remover Wipes are 100% biodegradable. They are non-toxic, non-carcinogenic, and contain no petroleum ingredients they are also infused with organic lemongrass essential oil. I received them in my Beauty Box 5 box last month. I will say I was extremely skeptical. I was in a pinch and was out of cotton balls, so I grabbed this little sample to take off a deep red polish on my nails. When you take it out of the package it has a thin wet wipe, still very skeptical. It had a yummy lemongrass smell. So here goes, I was dead wrong this is amazing stuff. My polish came off in 1 wipe. It even left a oil behind so I could rub in to nourish my cuticles. I used this 1 wipe to take off all the polish on my ten nails. This is truly amazing stuff. You can my a bottle for $22.00 or individual travel pouches, 10 for $10.00. This stuff is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment