Monday, April 30, 2012

I am Back!!

I have been a bad blogger this month with 2 long work trips. So I am back.
I had a formal event on my last trip, and had no time to really do anything about my light skin. I quickly reached for something I got in 1 of my beauty boxes. Comodynes self-tanning towelettes. The claim They provide an even tan on face and body in just 3 hours, giving a natural, healthy skin tone with no streaking. Their formula, with a moisturizing complex, eliminates the feeling of tightness and keeps the skin soft. Their perfume leaves no aroma on the skin. The Self-Tanning towelettes are safe, unlike UV rays their formula does not penetrate the deep layers of the skin. The tan tone depends on the skin type and their intensity adapts to provide natural results on both fair and dark skins. Recommended for all skin types. Paraben-Free. So I said a quick prayer that I did not turn orange since I did this 12 hours before my flight. Luckily I did not have to show any leg because the towelette only covered my upper body. I opened the package and started swiping away. I did exfoliate before for a nice even tan. I did not notice any difference after 3 hours, but when I woke in the morning, I had a nice golden look. It was not too dark and I only had 1 streaky patch on my inner arm which may have been from washing my hands. A gradual self tanner was able to fix. 1 week later and I am still looking like I have a little color. I have always been a little hesitant on using a towlette, but it was great. I did not have the mess of the cream, and it really did not give me the smell most tanners do. After checking the website, it said use 2-3 days in a row for a deeper tan.

No comments:

Post a Comment