Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lancôme Génifique Eye




This is a gel-cream for the eyes. It claims to see visibly younger, brighter eyes in just 7 days. Dark circles and signs of fatigue seem to diminish, and the eye area looks fresh and luminous.

This is amazing stuff. I love this eye cream. I could see a difference in that time. This is my absolute go to eye cream. After testing out a few others. I used this for a week and my eyes looked and felt great again. My make-up goes on smooth and the dark circles are faded. Nothing is going to completely get them to go away, but to wake up in the morning and actually looked like I slept is a great feeling.

The price is the only con, it is $60.00, a little high. The cream does last a long time, because you only use a small pea size. I would highly recommend getting this. Your eyes will thank you for it.




No comments:

Post a Comment