Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dry Shampoo

It seems like everyone has a dry shampoo now. It took me a while to like using them. I know it is not a great thing to wash your hair every day, but that is me I have to do it. As my hair is growing out, I have decided I hate drying my hair every day. I tried a few of these out. First you really need to get the correct process on how to use these because if not used right, it will not perform well. You want to start off with dry hair. Shake the can very well. Next spray along the root line of your hair. You will want to shake the can occasionally while spraying. Next use your finger as the root just like if you were shampooing your scalp. Let sit for a couple of minutes and then brush out. Here are a few that I have tried.


This is my favorite of the bunch. There is not a heavy smell and works well all day. It is hard to find. I have only seen this at CVS. It does come in a small travel size which is great. Retail for $5.00

This is brand new on the market. I would say this is my 2 favorite. The smell is light but it also adds a bit of shine so the hair does not look dull. Retail $3.25

This is the worst of the group. The smell is horrible, and it lingers all day. I could not get over how bad the smell was. Retail $3.00

This was OK, if you have fine hair this would be great for you. Its main goal is to add volume and give the sexy just out of bed look. Since I have thick hair it is just OK. It has a pleasant scent, but I prefer the top 2 better. Retail is $17.00



This smells like cake batter. Again this is OK, would work better for fine hair. This left very little residue. I think it is over priced it is around $22.00

No comments:

Post a Comment