Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do you have dark circles??

I have found THE miracle product. Laura Mercier under eye perfecter. The color I use is Mauve/Rose. I will admit I was terrified when the make-up artist used this on me. It definitely is a rose color. She used a concealer brush and only applied to the dark areas around my eye. She patted it in and then layered with a concealer. Wow, dark circles gone!! You can layer any concealer over it. I have actually tried a few different concealers with it. You do have to make sure not to use the same concealer brush but as long as the perfecter is patted in first it works. The cost is $22.00. It does come in a pot, so it will last a while. I would also recommend the Secret Brightening Powder to use after you applied the concealer. This will set both products. The powder is also $22.00. I highly recommend getting 1 or both of these products if you suffer from dark circles. The transformation is amazing. I do highly recommend using a good eye cream.



No comments:

Post a Comment