Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Boscia Luminizing Black Mask



This mask has been on the market a little over a year. This is a peel off mask. You need a good amount of this to insure the mask peels off properly. You can wash away any residue with warm water. It contains Vitamin C this helps brighten skin tone and reduce the look of fine lines. Montmorillonite Clay absorbs excess oil, dirt and toxins from the skin the deep pore cleansing action. Pine Bark Extract, is an antioxidant which conditions the skin and defends from free radical damage. Jojoba Leaf, another antioxidant, combats free radical damage while it nourishes and protects skin to prevent premature aging, and Willowherb, is a anti-irritant this helps to calm skin inflammation and reduce visible redness and irritation. It did sting a little as I out it on my face, but that went away rather quickly. My guess would be the clay caused the tingling sensation. Overall, I would say this mask is great. Every time I use it, my face is brighter the minute I pull it off. This is usually the case with any clay mask, as it exfoliates the dead skin cells. The other is that my pores are cleaner, the blackheads are gone. The cost is $34.00. There are other deep pore cleansing masks, but in my opinion this is by far the best.


This is the mask right after 5 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment