Monday, March 5, 2012

AVEENO POSITIVELY AGELESS Lifting and Firming Eye Cream



The claims
  • Clinically shown to lift, firm and strengthen skin around the eyes
  • Works with your unique skin to lift and firm
  • With natural shitake complex ( based off the mushrooms, have a calming effect)
  • Helps fight the aging signs of sun damage around the eye area

I love that it comes in a pump. This cream is more of a light weight gel. I liked the way it felt and my make-up laid smoothly over it. I did not notice any firming and it personally was not enough moisture for me. It also did nothing for my dark circles. I used it faithfully for 4 weeks. My make up did go on smoothly and worked more as a primer than eye cream. It was not irritating at all and had no smell. If you have normal skin around your eyes with no concerns for lines or firming, or if you need a sensitive eye cream formula this would not be a bad pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment