Thursday, February 2, 2012

Olay Total Effects Eye Transforming Cream

I already had a suggestion to review an eye cream,  specifically an Oil of Olay eye cream. I bought this product more on the claims. It claims to treat dark circles, crow’s feet and fine lines with a gentle anti aging cream that transforms the look of skin above and around the eyes. Sounds great, because this is what everyone is looking for in an eye cream. It comes in a small jar. It has no smell, but does have a concealer colored tint. The tint does not transfer to the skin. In the ingredients list, it is packed full of vitamins. All in all it sounds great on paper. After using it for a month it does very little. I have not seen any change, the dark circles are still just as dark. It is not very moisturizing and my make up does not lay smooth, it emphasizes the lines instead of diminishing them. It was very disappointing, I would give this a 1 out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment