Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My latest Obsession... And it's only $7!!!

I was walking through the cosmetics aisles of a store, you will rarely find me in….. Wal-Mart. I stumbled across the Hard Candy Brand. Hard Candy used to be main stream about 10 yrs ago and could find them in many Department Stores. The brand slowly started to diminish when heavy hitters like MAC and Urban Decay started to shine. They revamped their line and now are exclusively a Wal-Mart brand. Lucky us. I have found one of the most awesome mascaras I have ever tried. Lashaholic - Big Bad Lashes Super Volume. The name alone spoke to me. I am a Lashaholic. What made it even better it came in blackest black and was only $7.00. Packaged in a cute pink cylinder cardboard case. I opened the cute pink tube and there was a curved brush. I usually don’t dig a synthetic curved brush, but I gave it a try and the outcome, I had Big Bad Lashes. They were gorgeous. There was not any smudging or flaking the entire day. So ladies run to Wal-Mart and pick this up you will not be disappointed. This is amazing stuff. I think it easily compares to some of the high-end mascaras from Lancôme, Dior, and Buxom. I am very excited to buy more of the products and test them out.








These are both with 2 coats of mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment