Thursday, February 9, 2012

My Favorites Products: Day 4


WOW!! I have no idea how I lived without this stuff. As a mom of 3, I always look tired. Vitazing manages to make my skin look awake, like I got 10 hours of sleep. It smells so good. It is a moisturizer, so if you have oily skin this is probably all you need. I am on the drier side and use a lightweight cream and then apply this after the cream has absorbed (about 5 minutes). I apply concealer where I need, dust with some powder and a flawless face appears. Keep in mind this is a moisturizer so it gives a very light coverage. It will fit most skin tones. It comes out a light beige color but then adjust to your skin tone. The cost is 35.00 and you can get it at any Origins location or http://www.origins.com/product/3858/13004/Skincare/Daily-Essentials/Moisturizers/VitaZing/SPF-15-Energy-boosting-moisturizer/index.tmpl.

No comments:

Post a Comment