Thursday, February 23, 2012

Maybelline Illegal Length Fiber Extensions Mascara


This mascara has been out since December. I loved it the first time I used it. As I kept using it, the love turned to a like. The mascara seems to dry out rather quickly. Its big claim is to give 4mm of incredible length. It does do that; I tried to take a picture next to a ruler, but it was a little hard. This is not a major claim since many other mascaras do the same thing. The first time I used it my lashes looked fabulous almost like fake lashes. There was incredible length, and they stayed curled. After the initial use the lashes don’t look so hot any more. There is not a real definition to the lashes that you get with many lengthening mascaras. The wear is good, there are no flakes or smears. I would say this is ok. The price is around $7.00 and if you are looking for just length then this would be a good cheap mascara. Do not expect any real big expectations.

Mascara

no mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment