Wednesday, February 1, 2012

CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM

CeraVe is a wonderful line. I am going to specifically write about CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM which is a nighttime moisturizer, developed specifically for the face. It helps repair damaged skin and maintain the skin’s natural protective function with ingredients not commonly found in other moisturizers. It is for all skin types. It has ingredients like Ceramides, which help lock in moisture. Niacinamide which is an anti-inflamitory, and Hyaluronic acid which is an anti-aging ingredient. It has no smell and sinks in rather quickly. It is great to use with or without a serum. It can be found at Target, Walgreen's, CVS or most local grocery stores. It has a nice price point of around 14.00.  My personal opinion is that this is one of the most wonderful moisturizers I have ever used. It scared me at first because I was afraid it would not give me enough moisture in winter months, but each morning I wake up with hydrated skin and it is not greasy at all. The lotion absorbs into my skin which is nice because you know the ingredients are actually working. I always use a serum underneath. This definitely is a 5 out of 5. I have seen no dislikes what so ever. The other great thing is that it is a pump, so you do not have to worry about spreading bacteria when you put your fingers in a jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment