Monday, February 27, 2012

5 Minute Smokey Eye



You can achieve a quick smokey eye. It is all because of a new product on the market, Maybelline - Color Tattoo 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow. I achieved this look in under 5 minutes. I quickly used my finger to sweep across the lids and into the crease. I took a light highlighter color (Urban Decay Sin) and blended at the crease and applied to my brows. I took a dark brown liner (Clinique Quickliner in Dark Chocolate) lined above the lash and below. I took a medium bronze color (Mac Woodwinked) and quickly applied over the liner along my bottom lid. Applied mascara and I was done.

This new product by Maybelline is pretty awesome. There was no need for a primer to keep my shadow lasting all day. I bought it in Tough as Taupe, a taupe shade should be a standard shade in your eye shadow arsenal. It lasted all day with no creasing. I plan to buy other colors to try. The cost is around $6.00. I would compare this to the MAC paintpots. MAC has many more color options, Maybelline has about 12 shades currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment